This CapeCod has 6,800sf total. The finished 1st FL is 2720sf & includes, LR, DR, FR. UR, 2.5 BA, 2BRM, plus a large MBR w/sitting area, walk-in closet & 5-pc BA, . A LG KIT w/ nook, 5 burner stove & microwave w/convection, spacious rooms w/oak flooring, 9'ceilings & crown molding. The 2720sf basement has a 4th BR 80% complete & there's a 1360sf unfinished 2nd FL. Both unfinished FL has rough plumbing, sheetrock onsite to finish areas & oak flooring for the 2nd story. Outside the property has a 24?x40? steel arched BLD onsite to be setup on a concrete slab w/electrical for a garage/workshop. Home has a heat pump, an outdoor wood furnace heating the home & hot water. Home has a transferable warranty & is 35min to Short Pump,40min to C'Ville.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
2,720 sq. ft
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star Appliance(S)
- Heat Pump
- Wood. Stove.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Wheelchair Modifications, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Other, Kitchen Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price