This classic brick Georgian, with a detached guest cottage, is located in Irvington on Carterâs Creek and combines formal and classic styling creating timeless appeal. The home designed by architect William Henry Harris and built by Creston Saunders is both expansive and comfortable and was recently updated by a professional interior decorator. When entering the grand foyer youâll immediately notice the elegant staircase and intricate millwork. The first floor 10-foot ceiling and plentiful windows provide an abundance of natural light and water views. This exceptional property comprises a living room, large dining room, a centrally located great room with fireplace and is flanked on one side with a spacious kitchen and breakfast area and on the other side with a light filled sunroom. There are 4 bedrooms, including a main level guest room with en-suite, 3 full baths and 2 half baths in the main house and a full bath with steam shower in the guest cottage. The oversized ownerâs suite features three balconies with awesome water views, luxurious bath, spacious dressing room. The two covered porches and brick patio are perfect for entertaining and relaxing while enjoying the southerly breezes and water views. Privately situated on 1.10 acres at the end of a cul de sac in a lovely waterfront neighborhood. Two car garage and workshop. The pier with water, electricity and 16Klb boat lift were replaced in 2017, as well as roof and 2 zones hvac. The grounds are professionally landscaped with sprinkler system. Come home to a classic!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian
4 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
5,192 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Lancaster County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Carter's Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price