In 2016, Andrea retired from federal service after 25 years of federal (6 years at the Securities and Exchange Commission and 19 years at the Department of Housing and Urban Development). Now, as a Realtor®, she recognizes that her clients desire to be fulfilled in every aspect of their lives and that the search for a home is perceived as a highly personal experience, a celebration of life, and something that buyers are very excited about. Therefore, Andrea uses her professional background to provide her clients with the utmost in service.
Andrea’s experience as a Certified Public Accountant and her Masters of Science in Finance from George Washington University means she understands that buying a home is a major investment – the act of putting money aside that would otherwise be used for current consumption. And, that the major concerns of most real estate investors are risk (future investment performance), liquidity (ability to sell), and capital constraints (limits on the amount of money available to invest). As a result of these concerns, Andrea combines business acumen with traditional real estate practices to offer clients a higher level of service with value-added support that is especially important in the high-end real estate market.
As an eXp Realty agent, Andrea ensures sellers and buyers receive the finest help possible for all their real estate transactions; to include helping sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities. She is committed to making every client’s selling/buying experience a successful transaction that meets or surpasses their expectations as well as delivering an efficient and gratifying process from beginning to end. Below is just a sample of the services she provides:
· Provides guidance and assists sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property
· Determines clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
· Conducts negotiation processes, consults with clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to benefit the client
· Coordinates appointments, showings, open houses and meetings
· Performs comparative market analysis to estimate property values
· Displays and markets real property to potential buyers
· Prepares necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
· Maintains and updates listings of available properties
· Cooperates with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
· Develops networks and cooperates with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
· Promotes sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
· Assists sellers with ideas for staging their homes using their current furnishings
· Remains knowledgeable about real estate markets and trends
· Responds timely to emails and phone calls
In addition, Andrea provides broad market exposure by capitalizing on local, national and international advertising. She utilizes mass-media realtor internet sites such as BrightMLS, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Andrea maintains two personal websites to attract new clients and share information directly with Renters, Buyers, Sellers, and Agents. Each of her listings is marketed on her websites with detailed information, video walking tours, and pictures.